This page is for a previous edition of IRONCLAW. For the latest version, please click here to visit our main IRONCLAW page
Ironclaw is a role-playing game set at the cusp of a change in a fantasy world’s history. Dozens of different sentient races, cultures, and societies are converging upon the strategic island of Calabria. As a player, you will start with humble beginnings, only to become involved in machinations as each noble house vies for control. Which side will you take? Will you throw your dice with the Bisclavret, becoming a mercenary hoping for riches and glory? Can you stand against the Avoirdupois warriors, in their staggering numbers and unyielding formations? And what of the mysterious Doloreaux, with the rumors that they may have unlocked the secrets of the wizard-kings of yore? Or can you really hope to remain neutral as the fates of nations are decided?
Ironclaw is a bold new direction in fantasy role-playing games. Features include:
- A gaming system designed with both the novice and the experienced gamer in mind. Simple enough that one can start playing in only 15 minutes, yet with hundreds of options for an experience as complex and as rich as desired.
- Two dozen Races and over 60 character careers that can be mixed and matched without restrictions … plus rules for making your own races and careers!
- Over four different kinds of magic with more than 150 spells.
- Unique powers and abilities, from the primal force of “atavism” to the technology of gunpowder.
- A detailed campaign setting of Calabria, including maps, resources, and descriptions of important personages and noble houses.
Ironclaw Legacy is available in downloadable format from DriveThruRPG.
Click this link to order now.